- 5290 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 180 ÂºC Celsius (oC)
- AIR WATER OIL GAS STEAM CHEMICAL
We are assisted by our truly skilled and seasoned professionals in manufacturing and trading a wide range of Electric Ball Valve which is best suited to control the flow of liquid and air. In compliance with international quality standards, this ball valve is developed using high quality metal. Offered Electric Ball Valve is inspected on several parameters under the supervision of our quality experts. We offer this ball valve in varied specifications at the most reasonable rates to our customers.
Electric ball valves find application in many industries for transmission of gas, petroleum, air, water, etc. These valves for its benefits have a wide scope of application.
Main benefits of electric ball valves:
1. These valves can attain complete sealing in many pressure and temperature;
2. The reliable sealing of medium is possible on the sealing faces of valve;
3. These valves can also sustain stress from pipe;
4. These valves can realize rapid on-off;
5. The ball automatically locates in its position.
These valves are applied in thermal power station's cooling systems as well as gas, petroleum, water treatment and chemical engineering. One can find flange electric ball valves and wafer electric ball valves in many areas. For the connection of wafer electric ball valves to the two flanges on pipe, studs are used. While the flange electric ball valves with flanges on two ends are joined with flanges on pipes. The strength of these valves can be measured by their performance in sustaining pressure of media.
Electrical Actuator Specification
- Power Supply : 230V AC
- Rotation : 0 - 90°
- Optional : Modulating 4 - 20 MA Input Signal & Output Signal
- Limit Switch : 1 No + 1 Nc
- Position Indicator : Provided
- Maximum Temp.: -20°C + 70°C
- Operating Time : 20 to 30 Sec
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
139, Asten House, Shalimar Estate, Opp. R. K. Weighing Bridge, Chandola Lake, Narol Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380028, India